Top-Quality Dental Care Just Around the Corner
Less than a 10-minute drive south on Pacific Ave, you’ll find Diamond Beach Dental, the office of Dr. Scott Maslow. Here, he strives to combine comfort, quality, and convenience to make it as easy as possible for local families to take care of their teeth, and he invites everyone in Wildwood to come experience his uniquely friendly approach to dentistry. Whether you’re looking for a place to bring your child for their checkups or you’re in need of serious smile repair, Dr. Maslow and our team are ready to help you feel right at home while they give you and your loved ones healthy, beautiful smiles you’ll always be eager to show off.
What Sets Us Apart
- Trustworthy & Honest: Many dental offices care about their bottom line more than their patients, so they are constantly pressuring people to get treatments they don’t really need. At Diamond Beach Dental, we take the exact opposite approach! We’ll only recommend what you absolutely need and nothing more.
- Comfort-Focused: Your comfort is just as important as your health whenever you come to see us. Our kind and friendly team will ensure you stay nice and relaxed from check-in to checkout, and if you need a little help to feel calm, we’re happy to provide soothing dental sedation as well.
- Environmentally-Friendly: We’re located in a very beautiful part of New Jersey, and we want to keep it that way! That’s why our office has solar panels to reduce our energy output, and we also use digital X-rays that don’t require hazardous chemicals to be developed like traditional film.
Meet Your Wildwood Dentist
Dr. Scott Maslow has been taking care of smiles for more than 30 years, so long that many of his child patients are now bringing their own children to see him! In the decades since he graduated from Temple Dental School, he has amassed over 1,000 hours of continuing education, enabling him to combine his experience with the latest techniques and technology in dentistry. His quality of work and service hasn’t gone unnoticed, as he’s been featured on the local TV show, “Closer to Home,” and has also been voted as one of New Jersey’s “2019 Top Dentists.”
Everything You Need & More
At Diamond Beach Dental, Dr. Maslow and our team are proud to offer a wide variety of general and specialty services all under one roof. That means, whenever you come to see us, you can trust we’ll always be able to provide exactly what you need. Here, you can get high-quality…
- Preventive Dentistry: Routine checkups and cleanings will keep your entire family cavity-free as the years go by.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Looking to get rid of stains or spruce up your smile in time for an upcoming special event? Dr. Maslow can easily turn your dream look into a reality.
- Restorative Dentistry: Have a few broken or decayed teeth in need of repair? Tooth-colored fillings and crowns will make your smile look and feel brand new.
- Dental Implants: With implants, we can bring back any number of missing teeth for a lifetime to come using a prosthetic that looks, feels, and functions just like the real thing.
- Invisalign Clear Braces: This discreet treatment allows patients to straighten their teeth and close noticeable gaps without having to wear metal braces!
- Emergency Dentistry: Need immediate attention for a toothache or because of a dental injury? If so, we’re your Wildwood emergency dentist! Just give us a call, and we’ll see you right away.
- Sleep Apnea Therapy: Our custom oral appliances can help patients overcome sleep apnea and even stop snoring.
- TMJ Therapy: Suffering from chronic jaw pain and headaches? We can get to the root of the problem and take care of it using proven, conservative treatments.
Affordable Dental Care
Here, we make it easy for people to fit their family’s dental care into their budget. We’re happy to accept and maximize insurance benefits, and we even offer flexible, low-to-no interest financing you can sign up for right through our office. Whatever your situation might be, our team will work with you to make sure your bank account never stands in the way of your oral health.
Come See Us!
If you’ve made it this far down the page, then you’ve learned quite a bit about our office, and now, we’d like to get to know you! Come see why so many local families already call us their “dental home.” We welcome patients of all ages and can’t wait to give you every reason to smile. If you have any questions, or if you’d like to schedule an appointment, give us a call today.